Account Manager (IoT)
ESKI is a worldwide leader in smart wearable devices. Before the pandemic we produced millions of wristbands for live events such as the 2020 Super Bowl, Taylor Swift World Tour under the brand PixMob. We also made the world's most advanced conference tool, the klik platform to digitize participants' interaction in conferences. Since COVID-19, live events are on pause. We turned to what we do best, innovation, and created Safeteams. This smart wearable enables contact tracing in one click, social distancing alerts and contagion analytics. With our rapid growth, we’re looking for someone to help contribute to our sales efforts in the manufacturing space, with insight into its people and practices.
Operating as Software/Hardware as a Service, we’re looking for someone who has proven capabilities working as an account manager within the industrial and/or manufacturing sector. In a 100 days we onboarded a number of industrial clients. Your knowledge of the industry and ideally your contact in health and safety would help us accelerate this.
We look for sharp minds, we value humility and are built on curiosity. We look for doers, people who like get their hands on shaping what’s at stake. We are not a typical workplace. The right people love it. Our team is excellence driven, cares about results, not hours. Health is a focus, so is getting it right.
We’re based in Montreal and work in 20 countries. Our team is made of people that generally have followed a non-linear path. Some have worked in TV, some have been fashion designers, some worked in renewable energy, some managed book stores. All share the drive and commitment to do great things, and that hard work gets a team there. We’re open to people with a diverse worldview and background.
*** This role is for Safeteams (read above for more info) ***
Your role on our team
- In an assigned market segment, you will be proactive at understanding the issues related to covid for that industry
- Using sales automation tools such as Hubspot, you will be proactively reaching out to prospective clients
- You will be giving demos using video conferencing and presenting the product to clients
- You will be assigned inbound leads based on your geography and market segment
Client relations and sales
- Once you start securing sales you will be expect to retain the pilot projects
- You will be expected to grow your accounts in a steady basis and obtain referrals based on a mutually beneficial commercial relations with your clients
- Collaborate with Production and Operation teams to ensure smooth execution of projects;
- Maintain up-to-date sales records on sales pipeline and update sales opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- We expect you to join our team and make a contribution with your learnings on topics related to our commercial activities
- We seek people who are constantly looking for new information whether it be books, webinar
- You will be expected to develop yourself be getting out of your comfort zone, while being supported by an experienced and collegial team
Product Development Contribution
- You will be speaking with clients to understand how our Internet of Things (IoT) wearables can help develop their business in the medium term future
- You will be reporting weekly with the products team on client feedbacks
- You will be expected to understand clearly what is a fairly technological product using bluetooth technology, wireless LTE and a smart cloud platform
You are the person for this role if you fit the following criteria
- Tangible experience in sales for a business operating the field of B2B manufacturing
- Native bilingual level in French and English (mandatory as 80% of work will be in English due to our client base)
- Proven ability to prioritize, set goals and to measure progress accordingly
- Patience, diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility in operating within developing structures and comfort with frequently changing priorities
Nice to have
- International work experience particularly in the USA and/or Europe
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, German, Swedish)
What we offer
- A dynamic company culture, which you will help evolve over time
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- A competitive collective insurance
- Creative and brilliant colleagues