Sales Development Representative (IoT)
ESKI is composed of three brands that service various markets: PixMob, klik and Safeteams. Our mission is to provide memorable experiences through our wearable technologies. PixMob helps create immersive crowd lighting experiences at live entertainment events, making the audience part of the show. Klik is a powerful business networking and information sharing tools for corporate event. Safeteams is our most recent invention. This product provides an effective automated contact tracing and contagion analytics capabilities.
Design and innovation are at the heart of our DNA. Nimbleness is an essential component of our culture, as our field of work requires frequent adjustments to remain at the forefront of trends. Our team shares a few common traits, including a thirst for knowledge and knowhow, humility and striving for excellence. Together, we form a mosaic of cultures, personalities and beliefs, and several of us have had non-traditional career paths. We work hard and celebrate with conviction.
*** This role is for Safeteams (read above for more info) ***
Your role on our team
Below is a sample of activities you would contribute to ESKI. We would seek your experience for guidance on what is the most effective approach.
- We expect you to join our team and make a contribution with your learnings on topics related to our commercial activities
- We seek people who are constantly looking for new information whether it be books, webinar
- You will be expected to develop yourself by getting out of your comfort zone, while being supported by an experienced and collegial team
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Managers:
- Creating list of new contacts (emails)
- Book meetings with clients and AM
- Prepare sequence
- Manage HubSpot sequence
- Follow up with contacts to be nurtured (cold leads, contacted, Away Messages)
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities to AM via Salesforce
- Log all activity in HubSpot + Salesforce, work with team and management to improve lead generation process
You are the person for this role if you fit the following criteria
- Tangible experience in lead generation or outbound sales, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Native bilingual level in French and English (mandatory as 80% of work will be in English due to our client base)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills: personable, professional and persuasive, able to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Proven ability to prioritize, set goals and to measure progress accordingly
- Patience, diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility in operating within developing structures and comfort with frequently changing priorities
Nice to have
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, German, Swedish)
What we offer
- A dynamic company culture, which you will help evolve over time
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- A competitive collective insurance
- Creative and brilliant colleagues