Safeteams provides the most innovative Ultra Wideband wearable solutions for businesses to help increase safety for their workforce through connected devices.
Over a decade of development has gone into our products to provide you with the most accurate, insightful, and actionable data. We have an established supply chain producing and deploying millions of wearables every year to customers worldwide.
Our wearable technologies have been deployed in over 100 facilities all over the world and our devices are certified to operate in over 50 countries.
Presenting the Safeteams UWB clip
The clip utilises the most advanced UWB technology, similar to what is used in the latest smartphone technology, but at a fraction of the price. It emits a Bluetooth signal that only Safeteam equipment can receive, ensuring security and privacy of the data. Plus, no need to swap battery, our latest clips comes with a docking recharge station.
- Most innovative UWB technology
- Location accuracy of (up to) 10cm (4 inches)
- Battery life up to a week
How it works
1. Each worker owns a Clip associated with an anonymous identifier.
2. The Clip emits a light cue to notify workers when they are within the safe distance identified by health authorities.
3. Clips also communicate with each other to determine how long workers have been in close contact. This information is sent to secured cloud servers via Wifi or LTE and then compiled and aggregated on the Safeteams web-based platform.
4. If a worker is infected, a list of employees who have been in proximity to that person in the previous days and of potentially contaminated areas can be generated within seconds, allowing employers to rapidly respond to and limit the spread.