At Eski Inc, we create technology that’s connecting people in real, human ways and taking the wearable experience to unprecedented heights. We have three product lines: klik is in the business event space, PixMob lights up sports and entertainment events, and Safeteams provides worker safety solutions such as contact tracing.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We are currently looking for a Workshop Technician to join our Operations team to help us deliver innovating projects.
What you would be doing with us:
- Assemble electronic devices
- Assemble prototypes for the R&D team
- Conducting tests on pieces and equipment
- Coordinate the workspace (inventory, count, storage, cleanliness)
- Build and maintain equipment
- Prepare and package client orders from the stock
- Move the merchandise to the warehouse
- Participate in the annual audit
- Other related manual tasks
We would like to meet you if you have:
- DEP/DEC in the electric, electronic or audiovisual fields of study, or strong manual skills especially in electronic welding
- A valid forklift operator licence, an asset
- Good manual dexterity
- Comfortable using a computer (MS Office, Google Suite, etc.)
- Responsible, energetic, and flexible
What we offer..
- Permanent full-time position (40hrs per week)
- 4 weeks of vacation
- An attractive group insurance plan
- A variety of social activities (within the new COVID reality)
- A stimulating and inclusive company culture